Partner with us to Recruit Volunteers
We are excited to partner with you to help your organization achieve its mission and goals and make our community an amazing place to live! To qualify as a community partner, an applicant agency must:
- Be a nonprofit, public agency, or a proprietary health care agency (or be a for-profit organization hosting an event that benefits one of these groups).
- Be physically located in, or serve, Garfield and/or Pitkin counties.
- Provide meaningful and challenging volunteer assignments which address critical community needs.
- Have a designated volunteer coordinator or person to supervise volunteers.
- Register as a community partner and list volunteer opportunities on our website.
- Report attendance/volunteer hours after an event.
Complete our short on-line registration form. Make sure and add as much detail as possible (including your logo). The more information we have, the more we'll be able to share with our volunteers. Think of it as free advertising for your organization! We'll review your registration and get back with you quickly. Once we've got you set up in our system you'll be ready to add your volunteer opportunities into our calendar.